Hello to all friends and guests of the Sweetwater Branch Inn.
As we all know, the COVID-19 virus is of concern to all of us. The safety of our guests and of our employees is of utmost importance.
We are monitoring and staying informed on national and state news. As information becomes available to us we will respond accordingly.
As a Sweetwater community, we have always prided ourselves on keeping the highest level of cleanliness. We have taken the following precautions to ensure that all our guest will have a safe and comfortable stay:
- Our staff is sanitizing throughout the property. This includes wiping door knobs, light switches, tables, countertop surfaces and more.
- As routine protocol, we always hot-water sanitize dishes, plates, silverware and glassware and continue to thoroughly do so.
- All linens and towels are thoroughly sanitized through our laundry system.
- We ask all our guests to please wash their hands as often as they wish at one of our sinks or hand-washing stations in the breakfast kitchen, hospitality suite in the McKenzie House, or our main office.
- Our staff is required to wear masks and do daily temperature checks before arriving to work for the health and safety of themselves and our guests.
- We will not be offering stay-over housekeeping services. Your room will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after your arrival, but in order to minimize exposure we will not be entering guest rooms while they are occupied. If you need more towels, toiletries or would like access to your own cleaning supplies, please contact the front desk and we will be happy to provide those items for you.
- Currently we are not offering our usual breakfast, but we are providing guests with to-go breakfasts delivered to your rooms. Breakfasts will be delivered the night before, either to your individual room, the McKenzie House hospitality suite fridge or the communal fridge in the Cushman-Colson House.
The Sweetwater Branch Inn is open for business and we are happy to host you and your family.
We continue to stay up to date with information as it pertains to this situation. If you have any questions regarding your reservation or event please call us at 352-373-6760.
We will get through this and the sun will shine again.